miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

Learning on middle age and facing new technologies.


Mi name is Gabriela, I’m 52 years old, however I still studying.

I’m a student at Centro de Idiomas UV in Poza Rica City…why?

Because I want avoid mental illnesses like bad memory, Alzheimer or another degenerative brain condition .  It´s easy?  No, it isn’t…neverhteless that’s why worth it.

 
For Instance studying a languange, learn music or practice mathematics made new brain routes and that's  what I'm doing.

 
Furthermore this semester, 8th, began as a challenge because our first homework is made a blog and made our first post.

 
Well, here I am, posting in my new blog.

 
So, do you think people on my age must be stop learning?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gabriela!

    I think we all should not stop worrying about our health and our mind is important at all stages. Learning new things is a good way to keep fit our memory.

    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Of course not! it's important learn new stuff every day. i think there are lots of interesting things to know and i guess our lives aren't enough to learn everything. Personally wish to learn at least 4 languages, and you are right its important keep our neurons working to avoid degeneration of them.

    ResponderBorrar